9/29/2005

To Franny: not good, not bad

A lot of thoughts in mind, but i don't know how to transfer them to words.

this morning i was watching a concert DVD borrowed from friend, Karajan in new year concert. there is ballet dancer footage in one of the songs, and it totally reminds me of my school years. that made me want to cry.

I felt i lost a lot after college, and i am transfering to a different person. God knows how i wish i could turn back time to my blue college years.

Somehow i am more straighforward and outgoing than before (if you don't agree i am outgoing, then you can imagine how pessimistic i used to be). the darker side of me didn't go away, i just learned to hide it better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

people change through time. Nothing seems to stay forever but if you look at it the other way around, life changes for a reason - in order for you to live on and on. There's no denying we're all struggling to hold on to a best part of our past. That, i am afraid, might be the only thing left for us when we get old.
I'm backing you up like always, my dearest!

Franny

Lizzie said...

your words warm me up! it's always nice to know someone's backing you up. even though nothing special happens, my life somehow is driving myself crazy, i didn't know what i want and why i get upset easily. suddenly i really want to turn back time and feel so upset that i couldn't.

oh yes, life changes, but where's the reason.