12/01/2005

Snowing like Michigan

It's snowing, it's snowing! I am so excited!
I didn't realize I missed the snow in Michigan until now, it totally reminds me those days when i stayed in my little dorm room, i always looked outside the window the blizzard and the snowplough working at 4am. oh i love it so much, and i missed Michigan, in this strange way. it's normal to walk and drive in a snowy day like this, but i know seattle people really hate it bcoz it will soon turn to be ice and become extremely dangerous to drive.
sadly michigan was so dry so we always get couple sunny days after snowing, and the sky would be perfect blue, we had to wear sunglasses while going out. it's funny when i talked about these, there are only good memories left in my head, and i almost forget about those annoying dirty snow in spring and how the streets got nasty after few months of snow.

But i am glad i've been there and had those memories.

2 comments:

ME said...

helllo how are you.. i saw your blog and i thought that i would comment.

Well as far as the snow goes, i like the snow and stuff, but only usa snow.. afghan and sw asian snow sux..well i hope that you check out my blog... have a nice day

Anonymous said...

the average temperature here remains around 60F to 70F even if it's already december. I always wear shortsleeves since I don't feel cold at all. but when actually seeing everyone else put on their seaters, coats, winter boots, scarves..., I made up my mind to go along with the crowd - I'm now wearing as much as I can.

Franny