1/23/2006

For Every Woman

Read this article

I think I am exactly like the case it talks about in "Fighting Perfectionism" section. I don't know about other girls, but i hope Franny you will find this article very interesting and helpful. I am already kinda helpless, but you are my hope, go out girl, beat the crap out of other guys in your work.

alright, back to be serious, this article is pretty much true to a lot of friends I know, therefore i really hope each one of you (girls i mean) would like to spend some time and read it, and be nice to yourself, get a break through. we can do better and we deserve better!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the article, Liz, but I still believe many women already have the acknowledgment that they're underearners. It's just they don't know how much they're really worth and how to negotiate with their bosses.

the jeopardous balance of getting what you want and losing the job?

Franny

Lizzie said...

Ha, so i guess the first thing is to have confidence in yourself. maybe this can be both of us' new year resolution.

btw happy chinese new year!!

Anonymous said...

are you off to ski AGAIN? you never have enough of it?

When will you get on line? I have some questions that you can help out with.

Franny

Lizzie said...

hmm i usually got online after 2am-3am of your time or even later. and in the morning or afternoon of your time. if you try your 7pm or 6pm, i might be online too.