3/08/2006

Dutch Candles

Ever since I decided we're going to have a wedding, there's something I want to have in my wedding, which is Dutch Candle. People who have never seen this might feel weird what is the difference betweeen usual wedding candles and dutch wedding candles. Honestly, I don't know. I don't even know if the dutch wedding candles I have in mind is really from Holland!

One thing I can make sure, it's from Holland Michigan, and made by dutches in Dutch Village.

The summer I graduated from school, Eddie came back to Michigan to visit me (he thought that might be his last chance to visit MSU). We visited several places that we haven't been to, including Holland, which is few hours away from Lansing. That's where we found that dutch candles.

It is very beautiful of course, and for me, it's also part of my Michigan memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you think i should get some new books from Amazon if they're only available on Eslite b-store?

I wonder if that'll be cheaper..
Franny

Lizzie said...

it's cheapter to get it in Amazon but more expensive for shipping. you can look up their shipping rates first. or just wait til i have plan to go back ;)