2/01/2008

2008 Resolution (2007 review)

I should first evaluate if I achieved my goals for last year.

1. Write diary: yes i did and continuing doing even now. i wrote almost everyday, except days i was too tired or forgot to bring a pen into camping tent.

2. Read two books each month: well, almost made it. I spent too much time playing since Nov, therefore I didn't meet the quota during the last two months of 2007. The rest were ok, I also tried to read couple English novels.

3. Take Photoshop exam: didn't make it at all. two reason: first, not until i made this resolution that i realize photoshop is releasing new version, of course i won't be able to take it since i am not familiar with the new one at all. second, i changed my mind and thinking a real photoshop expert doesn't need the certificate to prove anything. portfolio talks.

4. Study Japanese: I honestly totally didn't remember why i had this thought. right now i am actually not too into Japanese at all...

5. Visiting Taiwan and Beijing: this can't really be counted as new year resolution, but i included it and really made it. It's fun trip, made me think a lot and made me grew older. well, i mean, mature.

No comments: