2/01/2008

2008 Resolution

Alright after reviewing my 2007 resolution, here comes my 2008 resolution. Honestly, I haven't really thought all the way through, so I'll just write down what i have right now, and come back to edit it later.

1. Take photography as serious business: more uploading to iStock, studying skills and experimenting, setup a studio, get a website and take some cases maybe. iStock is the first step, but I am hoping we can get some realy costumers in a near future.

2. Continue my diary and two books a month: i am doing it now. for some reason i could really calm down to read recently, therefore i haven't even catched up with the January quota yet...

3. Get a job in media field: well, if you know me, then you know why i am having this as a new year resolution.

4. Get up earlier and go to bed earlier; exercise more: this is actually a darn difficult one... it's raining outside, don't make me go outdoors... Eddie is considering to get a treadmill or elliptical training machine. i think we'll make the purchase as soon as the stock market goes up more.

that's about what i can think of right now. quite a lot to do, i would say. i'll see how it goes and maybe i'll do another review for these resolutions next year. Good luck to me!

No comments: