8/09/2004

Final episode of my neighbor. I will delete them in the future.

alright, this time i am gonna make it really short.
so my story continues.

we (actually only the director) decided we three have to meet, so we finally have a chance face to face. my neighbor started saying she doesn't like to complain but hell! lady you complained about me all the time and you don't come over to talk with me but reported me all the time. and she continued to complain what i did to wake her up in the middle of the night such as i was punching the closet. HEY! i've never done that, i am a considerate person and quiet roommate and known for that from my college years. whatever she comlained but she couldn't prove it and i think she's trying to make things up to make herself sounds more miserable.

anyway this meeting didn't come to a perfect conclusion but i promised to change the setting of my speakers and lowered down my volumne during the night. i felt so much pressure in my room and the pressure pushed me to stay in the lab for longer. that's a good thing coz i got more time to work on my school project.

another good thing is, i found my japanese neighbor very nice to me, she told me that she tried to talk to the director on her own and saying some good things about me and saying if anyone should move out of the dorm, that would definitely be my other neighbor. thanks to her~

here we also learned a lesson, that is if some taiwanese wants to be an american, you'd better keep a distance from her coz she might enjoy suing people.

No comments: