8/09/2004

UNfortunately that's my neighbor - part 2

Wa, after nearly six months, i am back again to finish up my story.
i've talked about this experience too many times and got sick of it myself, so i'll try to make it short.
After my neighbor came to complain about my noise, i got upset and tried to talk to my other side of neighbor, she's a japanese.
OH you're totally fine! i didn't hear you much, but i DID hear her knocking the closet and was wondering what happened.
so she responded.

the following monday after the "friday knocking event," i got a mail asking me to talk to the director of the hall. BITCH! i couldn't fight alone so i asked one of my friend Alice who was there in my room when it happened and my suitmate the japanese girl. we didn't meet the director coz he was out of office, so i have to go back myself the second, and i Did.

before i went to visit the director, my boyfriend Eddie tried to make a call to him and helped me to explain in case i got too anxious.
from the director i found my neighbor complained a lot about me, some she didn't even mention to me, hell knows if she made it up or not. but what happened was on SUNDAY, someone wrote a message on her white board on the door says "you smell." apparently my neighbor thought that was me, so she tried to reach me but i went to the library. then she called the police and the housing department in school and was crying. this is really unfair i hate people pretending they are weak but actually they are HARMFUL!!
if she can take "you smell" so seriously, i should have called police when she wanted to "fuck your mom."
unfortunately i also cried in the director's office like my psycho neighbor did, so the director said, we need to have both of you here to talk about this.

No comments: