9/30/2004

Mount St. Helens Likely to Erupt

Says 70% possibility that the mountain is going to erupt in few days/weeks. I feel sorry for people who live near that neighborhood, but I DO want to visit the mountain since it's going to erupt. In my life I never live so close to a LIVE VOLCANO, kinda excited. Eddie is lookging forward to some earthquakes coz he has heard people talking about the big earth quake that happened few years ago in Seattle just right before he headed to Seattle for summer internship. And me, talked about all the earthquakes we had in Taiwan and my memory about 921, which sounds very exciting to him.
Natural disasters hurt many people therefore we shouldn feel sympathy instead of excitment, but as I mentioned in another journal of mine: the bridge broke down during typhoon, and I am sorry all I want to do it to check it out how bad it is.

we are bad people, but we are not mean. I promise I will buy some souvenir and donate some money to help local business.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i finally realized how to post without an account name.

Lizzie said...

Haha,
so guess this is Frannie....
I just had a bad weekend, feeling exhausted and frustrated. lots of things happening and made me feel lazy to post...

Lizzie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.