9/08/2004

Seattle Ramen Guide, Part 2

As usual, I got lazy after first post. I should have quit writing series of articles. One of the reason I quit is bcoz I forgot one of the Ramen restaurant's name... anyway, here are what I remembered.

3. Koji Osakaya 89 University St. (at Harbor Steps), Seattle
In short, good ramen and not expensive. It has two stores in seattle, one is in downtown, the other one is on the westlake Ave. Check their website and you'll see they have more stores in Portland area. not too expensive, and I like their sushi too. it located near Seattle Art Museum.

4. Tokyo Japanese Restaurant Loehmann's Plaza (3500 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue)
This store has ramen only at lunch time. They have a long list of side dishes, which looks dilicious but not cheap.

to be continued...

No comments: