4/16/2005

Buy a dog...?

When Eddie picked up the beagle in pet shop, I can sense that he wants it badly. But I have to stop him, one of the reasons is because I don't want to clean up the mass produced by beagle, they can be pretty rough.
Other reasons are like, we're poor, it's expensive to buy dog food and send dogs to doctor (you kidding me, I don't even go to doc myself, how come we're making the dog more precious than human beings?).
But don't get me wrong, I love dogs and enjoyed playing them (That's right, not playing with them, it's "playing them"). And I love the time when I can sleep on the sofa with my dog, holding him and kissing his head. Generally speaking, I get along with dogs better than people when I visit other people's place.

Anyway, it's still not time to get a dog.

No comments: