5/29/2005

more blogs

I have Traditional Chinese and English blog sites, and now i am thinking to have another simplified chinese blog site. I checked several chinese sites and trying to find a best place to continue my non-sense in simplified chinese. however, the server either too busy to response or it takes forever to load one page. I am not sure if it's the problem of the coding or my small bandwidth. more likely it's coding problem. and it's annoying...
hope i can find a fast and clean design blog hosting site.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinese sites always have good stuff but honestly I never enjoyed visiting them. It's the coding problem. I heard chinese website builders have tried to squeez everything in one page (especially homepage) that it took too long to download the contents. Don't know if this is true.

franny

Lizzie said...

it is true and i don't like it.

Anonymous said...

get online girl!

franny

Anonymous said...

Brother-in-law's spiky hair doesn't look spicy enough for me. And tell you what, that guy did say it's her sister, but saying with a very unsure tone. Guess he wanted to "look for a horse while riding a donkey" ha!

Lizzie said...

i wanted to do that to bro-in-law too, but it's not good to be greedy. plus he's so talktive and distracting, after a while i forgot i was looking for horse.