5/05/2005

Vacation to Taiwan from mid-May

Ever since I decided to take a month vacation back to Taiwan, I became pretty loose and not wanting to work on anything. I have a short documentary project still in the outline stage and they have been wanting me to start shooting since last week, I feel kinda sorry to delay it but hey, I am really not in the mood of doing it. I will try, ok? I mean, try.

Another thing is, I've been working on this website project for Eddie's co-worker's father, who is a jewellery designer and painter and dianmond business owner. Yes he is very rich but he is Indian who is very rich and prefers his son to marry Indian woman from same social level. I am supposed to meet Eddie's co-worker to talk about some design ideas but since we didn't get a chance to meet last weekend, I just started to be lazy and not wanting to work as my departure date approaching.

Anyway, Eddie and I are plannning to go to the new opened outlet mall in the north of Everett on I-5 exit 202. It opens this week, actually, today May 5th, 2005. I am expecting it to be bigger and nicer than Supermall in Auburn. Probably I'll get some clothes and gifts to bring back to Taiwan. Oh I really have to lose some weight first...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am tired of this place already.
hated everything here, from the environment to people. Let's just hope your coming back will spice up my life here.

Franny

Lizzie said...

Sorry to hear that but life sucks, get over it. Let me ask Kay or A-mong if they know some nice gay/lesbian bars around, maybe that will find some feeling back. (but sorry i can't do nasty moves as A-mong did)