11/25/2004

LINKSYS where are you?

I lost your signal!

I am staying witih my relatives in Dallas. There's only dialup in the house, and i feel like back to the stoneage coz i haven't been using dialup for so long, maybe last time i use dialup was the last time i visted Dallas! Now Texas is giving me an impression of stone age, and after hearing my thoughts, my counsin gave a comment. he said, go yours.

meanwhile my dear Eddie who already arrived at Beijing and enjoyed a big meal is happily sleeping in a 5-star hotel-like apartment with wireless and marble floor in the room. but he didn't get online and he declares that he will not check his emails during his vacation. I guess he will have a great time there in Beijing and I feel kinda jealous coz I am not having as much fun as he has now. Kick your ass Eddie! i am not gonna let you have an easy life after you come back!

No comments: